Southfield Campus: 20245 W 12 Mile Rd. Suite 217, Southfield, MI 48076 | (248) 828-6562
Flint Campus: 2255 S. Linden Road, Building 1 Suite A, Flint MI 48532 | (810) 265-7753
Phlebotomists are trained to draw blood from a patient (mostly from veins) for clinical or medical testing, transfusions, donations, or research.
Students are taught to collect blood primarily by performing venipunctures or for collection of minute quantities of blood, finger sticks. As a Phlebotomy Technician, you can work in a variety of settings including outpatient laboratories, hospitals, physician’s offices and blood banks. Serenity Health Training Institute offers a 7 weeks phlebotomy class with books and study material included.
Our students are offered clinical internship opportunities at St. John/Genesys Hospital which provides them the with the necessary skills to secure a job in the hospitals working as Phlebotomists. Upon successful completion of course students can schedule and take national phlebotomy exam on site with study materials included in tuition.
Curriculum includes but is not limited to the following.
Total Clock Hours: 40Hours
Clinical Hours: 80 hours
Duration/Schedule: 7 Weeks
1. Day Classes (7weeks) Thursday and Fridays (10:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
2. Evening Classes (7weeks) Wednesday and Thursday, (5.00pm - 9.30pm)
3. Weekend Classes (7weeks) Saturdays and Sundays (10:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
Limited Seats Available
Program Cost covers:
Sign Up Online or Come In-Person (by appointment only). We will contact within 72-hours.
1. Phlebotomy Tuition $1,295 to include the following:
● Application Fee
● Professional liability insurance for 2 weeks
● Course Didactic
● Course Lab
● School Identity Card
● School Patch
2. Black scrubs - At Student’s expense but can be bought at school for $25.00
3. BLS Certificate- At Student’s expense but can be done at school for $75.00
4. Background check- At Student’s expense but can be done at school for $20.00
5. Passed Urine Drug screening- At Student’s expense but can be done at school for $20.00
6. Lab Kit $125.00
7.TB test PDP result - At Student’s expense
8. Clinical Externship Fee $100.
9. Phlebotomy Certification Exam NHA - $160
Please note the following exclusion:
1. Michigan State Police Background check fees are not included in tuition.
2. Uniforms are not included in tuition.
3. Drug screening are not included in tuition.
4. TB screening are not included in tuition.